Friday, September 11, 2009

Two Days Down!

Well, the old saying "Third Times a Charm" does not apply to this situation. I'm going to be starting back to work in a few days so that means I had to put my baby boy in daycare :( And he is not okay with this decision. Today was his third day there and it was the worst drop off yet. He actually ran from his teacher so she couldn't pick him up when I was walking out of the room :( Then I heard the door shaking violently when I was walking down the hall away from his classroom. Awful!! He's always super excited to see me when I pick him up and he jibber jabbers all the way home in the car telling me about his day so I'm hoping it will only be a matter of time before drop off is easier. My fingers are crossed. Not sure my heart can handle too many more door bustin' escape attempts.

I'm I awful for taking that picture of him bawling? Hey...I want to remember the good times and the bad :)

4 comments:

HG said...

Aww!! Poor guy! Gonna miss his momma!
I didn't know you were headed back to work. Where ya workin'?

Becky said...

Poor Cashion! Hey, you could always let him stay with your folks or Spence's during the week and then pick him up for the weekend? Didn't think you'd go for that one...

Dawn said...

Poor you--He's probably having a better time than he want you to know!

Ashley Miller said...

Ok i am here to tell you it does get better i promise!! Ava is starting her 4th week of daycare i went back to work too...and the first week was awful she bawled the whole way to daycare hung on to me for dear life when i left and bawled when i picked her up bc she was soo overwhelmed...but now she loves it she walks in all by her self and is always talkin about the teachers and kids there!! So it does get better i didnt think it would either but its soo awesome when they start to like it!!!