Friday, October 30, 2009

Bad Accident........



....or Awesome Halloween costume!?!


Miss "Undead" 1986



Thursday was our big Halloween Party at work. Each department had a theme and ours was "Zombie". We had our whole department all decorated and had a great time. I struggled with what I wanted to dress as. I originally wanted to go as a dead Disney character but didn't have much luck finding exactly what I wanted. I, of course waited until Wednesday to try and put together an outfit. I hit all the party stores with no luck insight. Just when I thought I wouldn't be dressing up anymore, I walked into a thrift store at 8:00 pm and guess what beauty caught my eye.....this lovely dress circa 1980 something :) It was much "lovelyer" before I "zombiefied" it. I don't look so much dead as I do beat up, but I had a good time. Here are a few pictures from the day.
My boss, Denise, the "Zombie Bowler".



Amy, the "He-She Electrician" who died from being electricuted on the job :)



Me with "Zombie Bride", Mindi. Yeap, she's really that short or am I really that tall? ;)

Hope everyone has a Safe and Happy Halloween. I'm making this post my offical return to the Blogging Scene. I'll post some pics soon of my little "Guitar Hero" trick-or-treater soon.
Blog Ya Later!!

7 comments:

The Kinoti's said...

Looks like ya'll had a blast!

Becky said...

Okay, Leia, when I saw that first picture I just about freaked out (Annie, too, if she will admit it) I was ready to come see you in the hospital! :D What a great outfit and what fun!

Kristen said...

You scared me to death girl! I thought you had really gashed your head!! That was not very nice of you! I have to admit the costume was great...did Cash see you like that?

Dawn said...

Man, ya scared me for a minute!

Sam said...

that scared me! pretty good costume, indeed! so fun to be able to do that as a "grown-up"!

Annie said...

Yep, you got me!! Great costume!

HG said...

For real! I was like... HOLY COW!! What hapened!?!?! You're quite the makeup artist! :)